Boys, Boys, Boys, Everywhere. And I Love It!!!

Boys, Boys, Boys, Everywhere. And I Love It!!!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Easy Pumpkin Cupcakes/Muffins. And I mean Easy!

A "recipe" I found on my new favorite website (Pinterest). The EASIEST pumpkin cupcake/muffin recipe.... ever. And very yummy....

Only TWO ingredients.... box of white cake mix and a can of pumpkin. That's it....no oil, no water, no egg.... Just these 2 ingredients!!!
Mix the 2 ingredients, then put into cupcake holders. Bake for 25 minutes at 350. A great treat to bring for any holloween/thanksgiving get togethers.
In order to made them a bit more FM5 friendly, I threw in some chocolate chips and topped with premade cream cheese icing. They were a hit! We delivered warm muffins to the neighborhood kids for an after school snack, and got several recipe requests!
*** next time I may try a spice flavor cake mix


No comments:

Post a Comment

Took the time to leave a comment