Boys, Boys, Boys, Everywhere. And I Love It!!!

Boys, Boys, Boys, Everywhere. And I Love It!!!

Monday, October 3, 2011

Crock Pot Caramel Apples

It's officially fall, and that means it's time for me to try out lot's of new recipes! Let the baking/cooking begin..... I'm hoping time allows for me to share some of my favorites!!!

Tonight, for dessert we had these Crock Pot Caramel Apples...
(Taste of Home recipe found HERE)
I have to note that my apples by no means looked like the pretty apple in this picture! Nonetheless they tasted yummy. Super easy to prepare in the afternoon, throw in crockpot, ready to be served after dinner. And it made my house smell delicious!
FM5 gave me the thumbs up to make again. Next time we would prefer to serve with vanilla ice cream instead of the whipped cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Took the time to leave a comment