Boys, Boys, Boys, Everywhere. And I Love It!!!

Boys, Boys, Boys, Everywhere. And I Love It!!!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mom's Day

This is what my Mother's Day Weekend looked like:
Friday night, I got to be a proud mom watching my boys shine at swim team pre-season practice. It's going to be an exciting swim team season with both boys on the team! Love watching them.

Saturday I got to spend most of the entire day at Lincoln's school for his family fun day. All 5 of us rode our bikes up there, we were the 1st family there and the last family to leave! The boys enjoyed a day of laser tag, human hamster ball, teacher dunking booth, petting zoo, show's, bounce houses, fencing, and lot's more fun.... At the silent auction, I was trying to win Lincoln "coach of the day" or a "fishing with 3 friends outing during lunch" or "pizza and movie" with his teacher after school. Along with a few baskets I was bidding on for myself... For awhile I was top bidder on about 6 or 7 things so I was getting worried, but at the last minute I was outbid on everything but one. Lincoln was happy, we won Pizza and Movie with his teacher!

Saturday night, our sweet family of 5 went out to dinner at our favorite local Mexican place to celebrate Mom's day. Yum-o.... And all 3 boys were perfectly behaved and so sweet.

After this long day (we were all sunburned), the big boys and I got dressed up in our church clothes, picked up our neighbor and her son, and headed to the Flower Mound Symphony/Orchestra where we watched a ballet performance of Peter and the Wolf. LOVED this special time with L1 and L2 !!

Sunday morning, I was brought breakfast in bed along with a never ending stream of gifts! I really needed some clothes, so I got a new Ann Taylor wardrobe! I also got a Boy Mom T-shirt I requested, and a book I asked for. But most special of all was the gifts the boys handmade at school and were saving for me. We all got to church (stress free), listened to a very powerful message on relationships, and the boys had more gifts for me.
All 5 of us packed up to go to the outdoor pool at our gym... It was in the 90's here today, so it was a perfect day for a swim! Lennox loved the water, and of course the other boys swam like fish and went down the slides hundreds of times.
Ron cooked out and took care of the dinner and dishes. We ended the night with a bike on the trails.
God blessed me with not one, not two, but with THREE PERFECT sons. I feel so lucky I can't even put it into words.

1 comment:

  1. You are a special mom to 3 special boys! Love you all! Sounds like you had a great moms day!

    ReplyDelete

Took the time to leave a comment