Boys, Boys, Boys, Everywhere. And I Love It!!!

Boys, Boys, Boys, Everywhere. And I Love It!!!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Limo and Ice Cream

The boys, and buddy Jaden, were invited to check out someone's limo while at The Texas Rangers game last night! Of course, this was pretty cool for them and they were amazed that there were no seatbelts in the back of the limo!


On another note, a picture taken by a friend.... We have been enjoying some neighborhood evening ice cream time.... Now that the ice cream truck has discovered he has some loyal customers on our street. Unfortunately, he comes and parks right in front of the house..... tempting the boys.

1 comment:

  1. So I guess I need to bring my ice cream money when I come next week!!

    ReplyDelete

Took the time to leave a comment