Boys, Boys, Boys, Everywhere. And I Love It!!!

Boys, Boys, Boys, Everywhere. And I Love It!!!

Monday, August 22, 2011

First Day of School 2011


First day of school 2011.
Lawson started Kinder! He's ready... He is reading level 1 books, doing Lincoln's 2nd grade math work, tying his shoes.... He's such a big boy, he seems to fit in with the 1st graders better! Going to miss this kid who has been by my side 24/7 the past 5 years. Sniff Sniff.



Best Buds... Lincoln is excited to show Lawson the ropes around school. They even sat together on the bus this am. I found out that Lincoln's teacher teams up with Lawson's teacher for reading buddies... which means Lincoln's class will regularly be coming in to Lawson's class to help them with reading!


My big 2nd grader!
Bye Bye Bubba's!!!

Confused! Why did they get into that yellow thing and where are they going? Can I go, too???
After I sent the boys off on the bus, I got in my car and followed the bus to school! I wanted to be there to walk Lawson to class on his 1st day of Kinder! He has the same teacher that Lincoln had for Kindergarten so we know her very well!

All in all, the report from the boys about the 1st day was thumbs up! They both loved the 1st day, and are excited for the 2nd day!
Meanwhile, Lennox started Homeschool-Preschool today! His home school preschool days will include, but not limited to.... art, math, reading, cooking and cleaning instruction, naptime, PE, lot's of field trips, and bible readings!

2 comments:

  1. The boys are so grown up! I can't believe Lawson is tying his shoes, Ryan just learned last week! I love the pics and look forward to reading about the homeschool-preschool. Sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened to Lawson? He looks so grown up. Didn't I just see him? Crazy. And Lincoln, such a good big brother. Poor little Lennox is not going to like that bus that takes his brothers away each day!!! You better what him. He'll probably be trying to sneak on with them.

    ReplyDelete

Took the time to leave a comment